Lift Up Your Eyes and Your Voice

John 4:34 and Luke 10:2

Monday, October 23, 2006

Coming Soon

I will hopefully get a new prayer request posted soon.

I was sorry to see that no one gave any names of people they feel God has placed in their life to share with. I know that doesn't mean nobody is sharing, it's just encouraging to see God moving and know that others are praying with you. I'm thankful that I can rest in the hope that the Lord moves in ways we dont' always see and that He is faithful always.

Be blessed and I'll be back soon with another request for the nations.

2 Comments:

  • At 29/10/06 7:34 PM, Blogger Pwood said…

    Please pray for two young women we met during one of our visitation nights. Both came and joined one of our small groups on Sunday the next weekend. Pray for both Nicole and Carmen as both seem to be searching for answers. Carmen has also indicated on her information sheet that she is interested in becoming a Christian. Pray that we will have the opportunity to share with her.

     
  • At 29/10/06 10:08 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Praise the Lord! I'll be praying for Nicole and Carmen. Thanks Rachel! Keep me updated!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home